Yamaha launches all new FZS-FI bike priced at Rs86,042
New Delhi: India Yamaha Motor (IYM) on Friday launched an all-new version of its 149 cc motorcycle FZS-FI priced at Rs86,042 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new FZS-FI is equipped with improved braking system and enhances performance efficiency, the company said in a statement.
Powered by 149 cc, air cooled 4-stroke engine, the model has 220 mm hydraulic single rear disc brake and 282 mm front brake, thus improving stability and control, it added.
Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt Ltd Senior Vice President (Sales and Marketing) Roy Kurian said the FZ series has gained over a million customers in India since its launch nearly 10 years ago and the new version will add to its popularity.
Stating that the company has retained the model's popular features like "build and appearance, superior engine technology, fuel mileage and suspension", he said, "the new additions will excite the present and new customers".
- Apollo-backed ADT raises $1.47 billion, pricing IPO below range
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur lake catches fire, causing worry among residents
- Shinzo Abe’s party wants Japan ready for video games in Olympics
- Trai’s IUC cut drives Reliance Industries’s Q3 profit growth
- HSBC to pay $100 million to end US currency rigging probe