Tata Motors global sales up 20% in January
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Friday reported 20% increase in global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover, at 1,14,797 units.
The company had sold a total of 95,081 units in the same month last year. Global wholesale of all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in January 2018 stood at 44,828 units, up 32% from the same month last year, the company said in a statement.
It had sold 34,013 units in the same month last year. The company’s global wholesales of all passenger vehicles in January this year were at 69,969 units, higher by 13% from 61,918 units in the same month last year.
Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 49,631 vehicles. Jaguar wholesales for the month stood at 16,108 units while Land Rover wholesales for the month were at 33,523 units.
- IndiGo to shift part of its operations from IGI’s T-1 to T-2 after SC order
- Oriental Bank of Commerce loan fraud: Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs389cr scam
- BMW to recall 11,700 cars after installing wrong engine software
- Donald Trump, Malcolm Turnbull discuss ways to expand ties with India, Japan
- Himalayas getting warmer, snowfall decreasing due to global warming