Volkswagen Polo GTI launched in India at Rs25.65 lakh
The limited edition of Volkswagen Polo 3-door GTI will come equipped with 7-speed automatic DSG transmission producing 192 PS power
Latest News »
- Govt to quiz Philip Morris on marketing of Marlboro cigarettes in India
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al- Baghdadi still alive: James Mattis
- Trump, Modi coming to power unleashed ferocious animosity against minorities: Martin Luther King III
- Why the poor don’t kill us
- Benjamin Clementine: The troubadour of deep thoughts
New Delhi: German carmaker Volkswagen has commenced bookings for its sports hatchback GTI in India which has been priced at Rs25.65 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The limited edition 3-door GTI will come equipped with 7-speed automatic DSG transmission producing 192 PS power.
“The GTI is one of its kind in the performance hatch segment and is designed for the petrol heads who are well versed with the GTI philosophy,” Volkswagen (VW) Passenger Cars India director Michael Mayer said in a statement.
Volkswagen GTI remains the icon for all sporty cars and Volkswagen is extremely proud to bring this phenomenon to India, he added.
The GTI will come equipped with various safety features including six airbags, ABS, hill-hold and ESP. With the introduction of GTI, Volkswagen aims to bolster its presence in the performance cars category in India.