Maruti Suzuki launches limited edition version of Wagon R
- Adani drops contractor for Carmichael coal mine in Australia
- UN to vote tomorrow on measure rejecting US Jerusalem decision
- Oracle agrees to buy Australia’s Aconex for $1.19 billion
- Nearly 13% dip in number of Indians visiting US
- Opening Bell: Asian markets open higher; all eyes on election results; Mahindra Finance in news
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki India on Friday launched a limited edition version of its hatchback Wagon R, priced between Rs4.4 lakh and Rs5.37 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), in the country.
The variant—Wagon R Felicity—comes with various features including reverse parking sensors with display and voice guidance, body graphics and rear spoiler. “Wagon R is one of the most successful car brands ever in India. As the brand has evolved, its popularity and loyalty have grown... We wanted to celebrate the brand by creating something distinct and special, which is fresh and feature rich,” Maruti Suzuki India, executive director marketing & sales, R. S. Kalsi said in a statement.
Wagon R Felicity will be available in limited numbers, he added. “I am sure it will appeal to Wagon R loyalists as well as compact car customers who are looking for a product that is unique and distinct,” Kalsi said.
Besides the manual transmission, Wagon R is available with the AMT option. It is offered in petrol as well as CNG. The limited edition version will be available in two variants—Lxi and Vxi—with all existing fuel and transmission options.