SBI to waive car, personal loan processing fees as part of festive offering
Mumbai: State Bank of India (SBI) on Monday announced waivers on processing fees for car, personal and gold loans as part of its festive season offerings.
The bank has announced a 100% waiver on fees for processing car loans till 31 December, and a 50% waiver on personal gold loans till the end of October. Separately, customers can also avail a 50% waiver on Xpress Credit, a personal loan product, till 30 September.
Typically, banks offer sops in the form of processing fee waivers and even some reduction in interest rates during the festive season that begins with Ganesh Chaturthi and lasts till Christmas.
- Donald Trump Jr. speech will send ‘mistaken message’, says Democratic Senator
- Amitabh Bachchan starts following Congress leaders on Twitter, triggers speculation
- When drones made constellations at the Winter Olympics 2018
- Twitter, Google sued from opposite sides over white pride
- Uber CEO plans closer ties with Toyota on autonomous driving