India’s great mid-size workplaces
Global management consulting and research firm Great Place to Work Institute identifies the 50 best workplaces in India with employees numbering between 100 and 500. The top 50 workplaces comprise major industries including manufacturing and information technology; both Indian organizations and multinationals are proportionately represented. The study looks at workplaces from the employees’ perspective and assigns a two-third weightage to the voice of employees. This is measured through anonymous surveys conducted across organizations. The remaining one-third weightage is assigned to the strength of people practices implemented across the organizations.
Latest News »
- McDonald’s terminates franchise agreement with CPRL for 169 restaurants
- China expresses ‘strong dissatisfaction’ with US intellectual property probe
- University of Texas removes Confederate statues
- Tata Motors CEO says to invest Rs4,000 crore to boost car, truck sales
- Trai’s discussion paper on spectrum auction likely this week