India’s great mid-size workplaces
Global management consulting and research firm Great Place to Work Institute identifies the 50 best workplaces in India with employees numbering between 100 and 500. The top 50 workplaces comprise major industries including manufacturing and information technology; both Indian organizations and multinationals are proportionately represented. The study looks at workplaces from the employees’ perspective and assigns a two-third weightage to the voice of employees. This is measured through anonymous surveys conducted across organizations. The remaining one-third weightage is assigned to the strength of people practices implemented across the organizations.
- Gujarat elections: Shiv Sena praises Rahul Gandhi; lauds him for Gujarat ‘battle’
- Toyota to make over 10 battery electric vehicle models globally in early 2020s
- Gujarat elections: Alpesh Thakor is much more than a clueless dynast
- Future Supply Chain trades 2% higher on stock market debut
- Gujarat elections: Moment of reckoning for deputy CM Nitin Patel