BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non Internet users
BSNL says it will give 1 GB of free data to its subscribers who are not using data services to promote digital India drive and to increase Internet uses
Latest News »
- Telcos woes: Ministerial panel to submit recommendations to Telecom Commission in July
- AAP changes tack: No direct attack on PM Modi, slams BJP instead
- Ivanka Trump must testify in shoe knockoff suit against company, says US court
- Hopes fade in China for 118 still missing day after landslide
- Western, southern states control over 60% of bank credit: RBI
New Delhi: State-owned telecom corporation Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd on Friday said it will offer 1 GB of free data to smartphone users who have a BSNL connection but are not using the company’s data services.
In a statement in New Delhi, BSNL said it has “decided to give a special free offer for smartphone users to promote digital India drive and to increase Internet users in prepaid mobile services”.
The offer would be available on a pan India basis, it added. “On pan India basis BSNL offers 1 GB free data for the smartphone users who are not using BSNL GSM data services. The intention of this offer is to promote number of Internet users in BSNL network,” it added.