BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non Internet users
- Rajasthan ordinance: Rahul Gandhi takes a swipe at Vasundhara Raje
- Maruti becomes No. 1 exporter of passenger vehicles from India
- Sharif brothers tried to assassinate me twice: Asif Ali Zardari
- NIA’s Rs10,000 crore IPO to hit market in first week of November
- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Shashi Tharoor
New Delhi: State-owned telecom corporation Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd on Friday said it will offer 1 GB of free data to smartphone users who have a BSNL connection but are not using the company’s data services.
In a statement in New Delhi, BSNL said it has “decided to give a special free offer for smartphone users to promote digital India drive and to increase Internet users in prepaid mobile services”.
The offer would be available on a pan India basis, it added. “On pan India basis BSNL offers 1 GB free data for the smartphone users who are not using BSNL GSM data services. The intention of this offer is to promote number of Internet users in BSNL network,” it added.