BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non Internet users
- Toyota seeks calibrated taxation, equal treatment for all technologies
- Democracy is BJP’s core value, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- DLF plans to sell ready-to-move-in flats worth Rs15,000 crore in 3-4 years
- Amazon India crosses 3-lakh sellers mark on its marketplace
- Learn to communicate at all levels or perish
New Delhi: State-owned telecom corporation Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd on Friday said it will offer 1 GB of free data to smartphone users who have a BSNL connection but are not using the company’s data services.
In a statement in New Delhi, BSNL said it has “decided to give a special free offer for smartphone users to promote digital India drive and to increase Internet users in prepaid mobile services”.
The offer would be available on a pan India basis, it added. “On pan India basis BSNL offers 1 GB free data for the smartphone users who are not using BSNL GSM data services. The intention of this offer is to promote number of Internet users in BSNL network,” it added.