JLR rolls out maiden SUV Jaguar F-Pace in India
- Rahul Gandhi to begin three-day Gujarat visit from Monday
- Narayan Rane to meet Amit Shah in Delhi tomorrow
- Germany elections: Angela Merkel wins 4th term as far-right party enters parliament
- Eye on 2019 Lok Sabha elections, Mayawati to hold rallies across India
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire overtakes Alto as India’s best-selling car in August
Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India Pvt. Ltd Thursday launched its maiden performance SUV Jaguar F-Pace in India at a price of Rs68.40 lakh.
The model has received an overwhelming response worldwide and JLR expects the same in India, said Rohit Suri, president, JLR India.
“It is indeed one of the most-awaited products in the Indian market. The launch of F-Pace ushers Jaguar into the SUV market—a smooth ride that will mark the dawn of a new era for Jaguar in India,” he said.
The model comes with a 2 litre 4-cylinder 132 kW turbocharged JLR’s Ingenium diesel engine. With advanced technology and all-aluminium construction, Ingenium delivers less fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.