JLR rolls out maiden SUV Jaguar F-Pace in India
Jaguar F-Pace in India is priced at Rs68.40 lakh
Latest News »
- Tesla said to reach pact with Shanghai for China production
- JK House sale: Raymond board to decide on future course of action, says Gautam Singhania
- Earthquake warning in US sent 92 years late
- Jet Airways expands codeshare pacts with Air France, KLM Royal Dutch and Delta
- Venkaiah Naidu wants cities to raise funds from local markets
Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India Pvt. Ltd Thursday launched its maiden performance SUV Jaguar F-Pace in India at a price of Rs68.40 lakh.
The model has received an overwhelming response worldwide and JLR expects the same in India, said Rohit Suri, president, JLR India.
“It is indeed one of the most-awaited products in the Indian market. The launch of F-Pace ushers Jaguar into the SUV market—a smooth ride that will mark the dawn of a new era for Jaguar in India,” he said.
The model comes with a 2 litre 4-cylinder 132 kW turbocharged JLR’s Ingenium diesel engine. With advanced technology and all-aluminium construction, Ingenium delivers less fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.