Govt expects additional dividend from RBI before 31 March: official
New Delhi: The Indian government is expecting an additional dividend from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before 31 March, secretary of department of economic affairs Subhash Chandra Garg told reporters on Wednesday.
There have been media reports that the central bank might pay an extra Rs10,000 crore ($1.54 billion) as interim dividend to the government for the fiscal year ending March 2018, though Garg declined to give further details. Reuters
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials