New Delhi: LG Electronics India Pvt. Limited (LGEIL) launched its new range of LCD monitors available in 19” wide sizes on 27 November, in New Delhi.
These monitors can be modified into a ready-to-watch television monitor. Offering high digital fine contrast ratio and ultra fast response time backed with the brand’s unique f-engine, an embedded picture correction technology, they take the user through rich multimedia experience in pictures, movies, games and engineering design drawings.
”The LCD monitor industry is growing exponentially worldwide and India is being acknowledged as a sizeable market. Consumers and professionals can extend their desktop LCD investment and go in for gaming, video and simplified viewing of multiple documents simultaneously on wide screens and TV ready monitors,” informed Mr. R. Manikandan, business group head, IT Products.
Check out the features:
1. L194WS: 19” wide model with f-engine and DFC. Resolution of 1440*900 pixels and 300 nits brightness, contrast ratio of 5000:1 (DFC) with a viewing angle of 170/170 and 5 ms response time. It has been priced at Rs12,700
2. L194WT: 19” wide model with ARC. It is equipped with features like f-Engine, DFC and HDCP Ready. Resolution of 1440*900 pixels and 300 nits brightness, contrast ratio of 5000:1 (DFC) with a viewing angle of 170/170 and 5 ms response time. It has been priced at Rs13,700
3. M1921A: 19” screen with 4:3 aspect ratio. Equipped with features like f-Engine and integrated PAL TV Tuner. It has been priced at Rs18,900
4. M198WA: 19” wide screen with 16:10 aspect ratio and F-engine feature. With the integrated PAL Tuner, this TV Monitor can function as TV without even connecting to computer. It has been priced at Rs18,200
5. M208WA: 20” wide screen with 16:10 aspect ratio with F-engine feature. Digital Fine Contrast Ratio of 3000:1 for picture clarity. Integrated PAL Tuner enabled. It has been priced at Rs19,700