Jaguar Land Rover starts accepting bookings for diesel Jaguar XE in India
- M. Sukumaran, the Kerala writer who mirrored what’s left of the Left, dies at 75
- Yogi Adityanath govt transfers 37 IAS officers including Gorakhpur DM in Uttar Pradesh
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in retaliation for spy-poison case
- Common workable program with like minded parties to defeat BJP in 2019 elections: Congress
- Finance ministry rejected highest number of RTI applications: CIC report
New Delhi: Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) on Wednesday said it has started accepting bookings for the diesel variant of the Jaguar XE in India.
The new variant will be powered by 2.0 litre diesel engine that delivers a power output of 132 kw.
It will be in addition to the 2.0 litre petrol engine that is already on sale in the country since February 2016.
“In the past one year, Jaguar XE has gained immense popularity and success in the Indian market and we are now pleased to offer the choice of diesel to our customers,” JLR India managing director Rohit Suri said in a statement.
Bookings for the model are open across all 24 authorised Jaguar retailers in India, the company said.