Hyundai Motor says production in China resumes
Seoul: Hyundai Motor Co said on Wednesday it had resumed production in China after operations at its four Chinese factories were suspended last week due to supply disruption.
Hyundai’s joint venture with China’s BAIC Motor Corp. Ltd had stopped production after a fuel-tank components supplier refused to provide parts due to non-payment, Hyundai had said earlier on Wednesday in a regulatory filing. Reuters
- Opening bell: Asian markets open higher; PSU banks, Future Group in news
- Temporary staffing firms seek rapid growth through a spree of acquisitions
- Jet Airways: cost reduction isn’t good enough?
- Edible oil duty hike doesn’t spoil investor appetite for packaged food stocks
- Company earnings estimates continue to be cut after September quarter results