Hyundai Motor says production in China resumes
Seoul: Hyundai Motor Co said on Wednesday it had resumed production in China after operations at its four Chinese factories were suspended last week due to supply disruption.
Hyundai’s joint venture with China’s BAIC Motor Corp. Ltd had stopped production after a fuel-tank components supplier refused to provide parts due to non-payment, Hyundai had said earlier on Wednesday in a regulatory filing. Reuters
- Huawei unveils world’s first 5G commercial modem
- RBI’s monetary policy committee’s next move likely to be rate hike: Morgan Stanley
- Rahul Gandhi targets PM Modi on PNB fraud, questions chowkidar’s silence
- MWC 2018: LG V30S ThinQ is a new AI phone, but also more of the same
- PNB fraud: ED to trace foreign assets of Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi