Ashok Leyland sales up 11% at 12,330 units in June
Ashok Leyland reports 11% increase in total sales at 12,330 units in June as compared to 11,108 units in the same month last year
Latest News »
- NCLT reserves order in Essar Steel case as banks spar over appointment of IRP
- BCCI adopts Lodha panel reforms barring five contentious ones
- Daimler vows to fight for diesel’s survival amid disruption
- India Grid plans 8-fold rise in transmission assets by 2022
- Bollywood’s uneasy tryst with biopics on film celebrities
New Delhi: Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland Ltd on Monday reported 11% increase in total sales at 12,330 units in June. The company had sold 11,108 units in the same month of last year.
Sales of medium and heavy commercial vehicles rose by 6% to 9,202 units as against 8,685 units in the year-ago month, the company said in a statement.
Light commercial vehicle sales grew by 29% to 3,128 units as compared to 2,423 units in June last year, it added.