Explosion at France’s Flamanville nuclear plant, no radiation risk: report
- Income inequality in India worsens, but slower than Russia and China: report
- Stocks of capital market-linked firms more than double on vibrant equity market
- Deals Buzz: KKR scouts buyers for 49% stake in producer of ‘Bigg Boss’ show
- BPL Vivid TV review: A TV that does not bother about the future’s uncertainties
- Donald Trump promises giant tax cut as ‘Christmas gift’ to Americans
Paris: An explosion occurred at French utility EDF’s Flamanville nuclear plant on Thursday in which there may have been some injuries but from which there was no nuclear risk, French newspaper Ouest France reported on its web site, citing local police.
Officials at EDF’s Paris headquarters had no immediate comment and local officials at the plant in western France could not be immediately reached for comment. Reuters