Indian Overseas Bank receives Rs173.06 crore capital infusions from government
New Delhi: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) on Thursday said it has received Rs173.06 crore capital infusions from the government in the current fiscal.
In a regulatory filing, IOB said it has received Rs173.06 crore as contribution of the central government in the preferential allotment of equity shares of the bank as government’s investment during the 2017-18 fiscal.
“The bank has received the said amount of Rs173.06 crore on January 31, 2018,” it said.
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate fourth container terminal of JNPT tomorrow
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau begins week-long India visit
- PMO working on resolving PNB fraud, will try to extradite Nirav Modi: MoS finance
- Tibet’s most sacred Buddhist temple catches fire
- PM Modi should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul Gandhi