Arvind aims Rs100 cr revenue from organised apparel brand market in 3-4 years
Arvind Store, a part of Arvind Ltd, launches ready-to-wear apparel brand called ‘Arvind’
Latest News »
- Donald Trump growing frustrated with China, weighs trade steps
- Ready or not, businesses brace for GST rollout
- Cyberattack hits India, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust said to be affected
- Opening bell: US losses weigh on Asian markets; ABG Shipyard, GCPL, Fortis in news
- Rising costs pose a threat to profit margins of auto component makers
Ahmedabad: Arvind Store, a part of Arvind Ltd – a leading textile and branded apparel company, on Monday announced the launch of its ready-to-wear (RTW) apparel brand called ‘Arvind’.
The company aims to generate revenue of Rs100 crore in the next 3-4 years in a $10 billion organised retail brand market which is growing at a rate of 15-16% year on year, Kulin Lalbhai, executive director of Arvind Ltd told reporters on Monday.
The newly launched men’s fashion wear brand which will have clothes under three categories of ‘work, leisure and ceremonial’, will be available at the company’s own brand ‘The Arvind Store’ outlets across Gujarat and Karnataka before expanding to its 170 stores across 100 cities. The brand will soon be retailed online on nnnow.com.
The garments will be priced upwards of Rs1,299 and would include blazers, bundis, kurtas, polos shirts, shorts, suits and bandhgalas, the company announced on Monday.