Arvind aims Rs100 cr revenue from organised apparel brand market in 3-4 years
Latest News »
- RSS arm demands clear policy on child malnutrition problem
- Reliance Industries eyes $300 million boost from switch to ethane
- Govt clarifies on GST rates for ad agencies offering print media space
- Chinese solar module firms reneging on India contracts
- Britannia to invest Rs100 crore to boost premium biscuit market share
Ahmedabad: Arvind Store, a part of Arvind Ltd – a leading textile and branded apparel company, on Monday announced the launch of its ready-to-wear (RTW) apparel brand called ‘Arvind’.
The company aims to generate revenue of Rs100 crore in the next 3-4 years in a $10 billion organised retail brand market which is growing at a rate of 15-16% year on year, Kulin Lalbhai, executive director of Arvind Ltd told reporters on Monday.
The newly launched men’s fashion wear brand which will have clothes under three categories of ‘work, leisure and ceremonial’, will be available at the company’s own brand ‘The Arvind Store’ outlets across Gujarat and Karnataka before expanding to its 170 stores across 100 cities. The brand will soon be retailed online on nnnow.com.
The garments will be priced upwards of Rs1,299 and would include blazers, bundis, kurtas, polos shirts, shorts, suits and bandhgalas, the company announced on Monday.