Hero MotoCorp sales dip 13.53% in January
Hero MotoCorp reports 13.53% dip in its total sales in January at 4,87,088 units, as gainst 5,63,348 units in the year-ago period
Latest News »
- New legal provisions to deal with racial attacks planned: Government
- Declaring 39 Indians abducted in Iraq dead without proof will be sin: Sushma Swaraj
- Tejaswi won’t not resign, say Lalu Prasad Yadav, puts ball in Nitish’s court
- Rajya Sabha adjourned thrice over Arun Jaitley’s remarks on adjournment notices
- Delhi court to pass order on 29 July in plea against Ola, Uber
New Delhi: Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL) on Thursday reported 13.53% dip in its total sales in January at 4,87,088 units. Its total sales stood at 5,63,348 units in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing. “...sales of 4,87,088 units for the month of January 2017, is a substantial improvement from the December 2016 sales,” Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
It further said: “There is a positive change in the market sentiment, which is reflected in the improved offtake, and the company expects industry sales to gradually return towards normalcy”.
Last month, the company also expanded its global operations with the launch of brand Hero in Argentina. The company now has operations in 35 countries across Asia, Africa, South and Central America.