HCL Tech braces for likely H1B visa rule change
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats
Bangalore: India’s HCL Tech exec says looking at local hiring, stepping up entry-level hiring in the US to gear up for likely H1B visa rule change.
The company on Tuesday reported a 7.8% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs2,070 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016, as compared to Rs1,920 crore reported in the year-ago period. On a quarterly basis, the net income rose by 2.8%. Reuters