HCL Tech braces for likely H1B visa rule change
- Deals Buzz: Activist investor Elliott sets sights on troubled Fortis
- How Red Chillies VFX emerged as a strong post-production option for Bollywood
- Alibaba to invest another $2 billion in Lazada for expansion
- Singapore Airlines to scale up India operations
- Windows 10 has a new preview build, integrates some big changes
Bangalore: India’s HCL Tech exec says looking at local hiring, stepping up entry-level hiring in the US to gear up for likely H1B visa rule change.
The company on Tuesday reported a 7.8% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs2,070 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016, as compared to Rs1,920 crore reported in the year-ago period. On a quarterly basis, the net income rose by 2.8%. Reuters