HCL Tech braces for likely H1B visa rule change
HCL Tech is looking at local hiring, stepping up entry-level hiring in the US to gear up for likely H1B visa rule change
Latest News »
- Sanjeev Gupta’s Liberty House to enter India with acquisition of stressed assets
- Essar Steel argues against SBI’s insolvency petition before NCLT
- Airtel’s Sunil Mittal: Why is Trai even considering bill and keep model?
- Govt says NDTV misleading media, public on Rs436.8 crore income tax penalty
- Technology turning media industry upside down, says BCG’s Patrick Forth
Bangalore: India’s HCL Tech exec says looking at local hiring, stepping up entry-level hiring in the US to gear up for likely H1B visa rule change.
The company on Tuesday reported a 7.8% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs2,070 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016, as compared to Rs1,920 crore reported in the year-ago period. On a quarterly basis, the net income rose by 2.8%. Reuters