HCL Tech braces for likely H1B visa rule change
- Network18 reports Q3 net profit of Rs12.7 crore
- Workers at Apple supplier Catcher Technology describe harsh conditions in China’s Suqian
- This year’s corporate space race: Getting ready for astronauts, then tourists
- Super-premium liquor to become cheaper in Karnataka
- Amaravati: core infra to be ready by year-end
Bangalore: India’s HCL Tech exec says looking at local hiring, stepping up entry-level hiring in the US to gear up for likely H1B visa rule change.
The company on Tuesday reported a 7.8% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs2,070 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016, as compared to Rs1,920 crore reported in the year-ago period. On a quarterly basis, the net income rose by 2.8%. Reuters