Hyundai sales up 17% at 51,834 units in January
In the domestic market, Hyundai’s sales grew by 10.5% at 42,017 units last month as compared to 38,016 units in January last year
Latest News »
- Increase funds in STCs to compensate accident victims: CAG
- Interview for RBI deputy governor post on 29 July
- Gorkhaland: GJM taking Maoists help for underground armed movement, say Bengal police
- India likely to clock 7.5% growth this fiscal, says Arvind Panagariya
- Tata Sons will definitely prune the portfolio: chairman Natarajan Chandrasekaran
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) on Wednesday reported 17.2% rise in total sales at 51,834 units in January compared to 44,230 units in the same month last year. In the domestic market, Hyundai’s sales grew by 10.5% at 42,017 units last month as compared to 38,016 units in January last year, HMIL said in a statement.
Exports grew by 58% to 9,817 units as against 6,214 units in the same month last year. “Hyundai has shown all model growth of 17.2% on account of good performance by super performer brands Grand i10, Elite i20, Creta and without any new mass model launches,” HMIL senior vice-president - sales & marketing Rakesh Srivastava said.
The Union budget will give a boost to the economy especially rural with focus on infrastructure creating a robust business environment thus helping auto industry and positively contribute to national GDP.