Route One Fund buys stake in Bharat Financial for Rs99 crore
- Govt awaits Idea-Vodafone tower sale closure for green signal to mega merger
- Essar Shipping plans to double cargo tonnage by 2020
- ICC presents Virat Kohli with ICC Test Championship mace
- Loss and expectations: Spotlight on daughter Jhanvi after Sridevi’s demise?
- Bhushan Power bid: Liberty House plans to move NCLT this week
New Delhi: Route One Fund I, LP on Monday bought 0.88% stake in Bharat Financial Inclusion for nearly Rs99 crore, through an open market transaction. Bharat Financial Inclusion, formerly known as known as SKS Microfinance, is a for-profit NBFC-MFI (non-banking financial company-micro finance institution) regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
As per the bulk deal data available on the NSE, Route One purchased 12.21 lakh shares amounting to 0.88% stake of NBFC-MFI. The shares were acquired at an average price of Rs809.14, valuing the transaction at Rs98.85 crore, as per the data. The seller(s) of the shares could not be ascertained immediately. Shares of Bharat Financial Inclusion today ended at Rs810 on the NSE, up 1.55% from the previous close.