HDFC raises Rs1,894 crore via QIP to global investors
New Delhi: Housing finance major HDFC on Monday said it has raised Rs1,893.92 crore through an issue of shares to global institutional investors.
The board has approved and declared closure of the qualified institutional placement (QIP) issue on Monday, HDFC said in a filing to stock exchanges.
It also determined and approved issue of 1.03 crore shares of face value Rs2 each at an issue price of Rs1,825 including a share premium of Rs1,823 per unit to be allotted to eligible investors, it said.
The issue received a good response from the wide range of investors, it added.
- Amazon tops Alphabet to become second most valuable US-listed company
- Uber’s self-driving casualty may not be the last
- Travis Kalanick buys real estate company, takes CEO reins
- South Korea’s Moon Jae-in says three-way summit with North Korea, US possible
- Google said to sweeten deals with publishers as tech woos media