RBI launches mobile app version of its website
- ‘Tata Steel-Thyssenkrupp deal structural solution for Europe: Koushik Chatterjee
- SBI to hire merchant banker for sale of non-core assets
- Govt looking at price cap on more medical devices
- Lower IUC seen as ending incumbency advantage of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea
- Yatra raises Rs100 crore venture debt from InnoVen Capital
Mumbai:The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Friday launched a mobile app version of the RBI website. The application will be available on both Android and iOS platforms, it said in a statement.
“Press releases, Indian financial system codes (IFSC)/magnetic ink character notification (MICR) codes, bank holidays and current rates including policy rates and reference rate of four major currencies have been made available on the application,” RBI said.
Also on the top of the landing page of the application, public awareness messages on the newly designed currency notes of Rs2,000, Rs500 and know your customer (KYC) norms are displayed.
The central bank has also offered an option for users to send their suggestions and feedback through email.