IL&FS Engineering gets Rs123 crore contracts for Gail pipeline
- Lodha Developers buy land in Mumbai’s Jogeshwari suburb from Patel Engineering
- BCCI, sports ministry discuss NADA, India-Pakistan match in ICC Test Championship
- To buy, or rent a home, that is the question
- Different ways to buy cryptocurrencies in India
- If total income is not taxable, senior citizens should keep bulk of their money in fixed deposits
New Delhi: IL&FS Engineering and Construction Co. said on Monday that it won two contracts for building parts of Gail India Ltd.’s Kochi-Koottanad-Mangalore pipeline project.
The contracts, worth Rs123 crore, are for laying a pipeline in the states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Construction is to be completed in 12 months. The company is already building a part of the pipeline in Kerala as part of an earlier contract worth Rs173 crore, the company said in a statement.
IL&FS had recently won another pipeline contract from Gail worth Rs163 crore in Bihar.
Companies like Madras Fertilizers Ltd, Manali, Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd, Mangalore and Southern Petrochemicals Industries Corp. Ltd (SPIC), Tuticorin, are among the industrial consumers in south India that will get natural gas from Gail through the pipeline.