HDFC cuts home loan rate by up to 15 bps
HDFC new home loan rate is effective from 4 November
Latest News »
- ItzCash’s parent Ebix to buy money transfer operations of Wall Street Finance
- Wildlife panel rejects UP govt’s plan for ‘religious and hi-tech smart city’ near Ganga
- Arvind Subramanian slams carbon imperialism, calls for global coal alliance
- Floods claim 53 more lives in Assam, Bihar, West Bengal
- India’s forex reserves may cross $400 billion in September: Morgan Stanley
New Delhi: Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd (HDFC) on Thursday announced a cut in home loan rate by 0.15%, joining the rate cut initiated by bigger rival SBI and ICICI Bank.
The new rate is effective from 4 November.
First Published: Thu, Nov 03 2016. 08 24 PM IST
Editor's Picks »