Moody’s forecasts continued growth for Bharti Airtel despite competition
- Sensex, Nifty fall nearly 1% post Fed meet, pharma stocks rally
- We’re now competing with Hollywood filmmakers, says Amit V. Masurkar
- Divisive forces ruining India’s reputation globally: Rahul Gandhi
- NCLAT allows waiver plea of Cyrus Mistry firms
- Bank of Japan keeps monetary spigot open, new board member dissents
New Delhi: Moody’s investors service expects Bharti Airtel Ltd to see continued growth despite an increase in competitive intensity.
“Bharti remains the largest spectrum holder in the industry, and the only mobile operator with 4G and 3G capabilities in all circles, positioning it for continued growth, despite the rising level of competitive intensity, particularly following Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd’s launch in September,” said Annalisa DiChiara, vice president and senior credit officer at Moody’s, said on Wednesday.