Moody’s forecasts continued growth for Bharti Airtel despite competition
- UBI gets Sebi approval for Rs1,000 crore equity issue via QIP
- Gold, silver recover on renewed demand in Mumbai
- Gujarat elections 2017: 1,703 candidates file nominations for 1st phase
- Government forms task force to review income tax laws
- Dharmadhikari panel: Air India pilots guild accepts common pay structure
New Delhi: Moody’s investors service expects Bharti Airtel Ltd to see continued growth despite an increase in competitive intensity.
“Bharti remains the largest spectrum holder in the industry, and the only mobile operator with 4G and 3G capabilities in all circles, positioning it for continued growth, despite the rising level of competitive intensity, particularly following Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd’s launch in September,” said Annalisa DiChiara, vice president and senior credit officer at Moody’s, said on Wednesday.