Moody’s forecasts continued growth for Bharti Airtel despite competition
Despite growing competition from Reliance Jio, Airtel remains the largest spectrum holder in the industry, says Annalisa DiChiara, vice president and senior credit officer at Moody’s
Latest News »
- Opening bell: Asian markets open higher; ITC, ICICI Bank, Idea in news
- Despite ‘Baahubali 2’, multiplexes put up a boring show in the June quarter
- Yes Bank turns tide on bad loans, powered by one account
- Asian Paints: June quarter earnings lose sheen hit by GST, high input costs
- New India Assurance, GIC set to file for IPO in next three weeks
New Delhi: Moody’s investors service expects Bharti Airtel Ltd to see continued growth despite an increase in competitive intensity.
“Bharti remains the largest spectrum holder in the industry, and the only mobile operator with 4G and 3G capabilities in all circles, positioning it for continued growth, despite the rising level of competitive intensity, particularly following Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd’s launch in September,” said Annalisa DiChiara, vice president and senior credit officer at Moody’s, said on Wednesday.