Some inspired finds to add to your shopping list
- India billionaires mount dollar-debt rush after India’s rating upgrade
- Mercedes steps up electric-van push to counter Deutsche Post
- Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, senior Congress leader, dies at 72
- Reliance Communications faces risk of insolvency: SC Lowy
- Supreme Court stays NGT’s direction to open new path to Vaishno Devi
Get this silk scarf with ‘Mango Universe’ by Sri-Lanka born, Toronto-based artist Rajni Perera to welcome summer. Black and white options.
Norblacknorwhite.com; $105 (around Rs7,000)
A security robot with AI, which recognizes human faces, talks to you, and sends video alerts when intruder movement is detected. Full HD 360-degree field of vision works even in pitch-dark rooms. Configure it with your Gmail and hear Atom chime “You’ve got mail” when something new lands in your inbox.
Cedes Milano manicure set
A quaint manicure set, framed in stainless steel and brown ostrich leather jacket.
Matchesfashion.com; Rs 31,335
More summer vibe
This homegrown fragrance store’s summery offering has lemon, ginger and vetiver in the mix. Now available at Vayu, Bikaner House, Delhi, and Ogaan, Hyderabad.
New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast’s witty memoir, focused on ageing parents, in graphic novel form.
Compiled by Vangmayi Parakala