Some inspired finds to add to your shopping list
- Deals Buzz: Activist investor Elliott sets sights on troubled Fortis
- How Red Chillies VFX emerged as a strong post-production option for Bollywood
- Alibaba to invest another $2 billion in Lazada for expansion
- Singapore Airlines to scale up India operations
- Windows 10 has a new preview build, integrates some big changes
Get this silk scarf with ‘Mango Universe’ by Sri-Lanka born, Toronto-based artist Rajni Perera to welcome summer. Black and white options.
Norblacknorwhite.com; $105 (around Rs7,000)
A security robot with AI, which recognizes human faces, talks to you, and sends video alerts when intruder movement is detected. Full HD 360-degree field of vision works even in pitch-dark rooms. Configure it with your Gmail and hear Atom chime “You’ve got mail” when something new lands in your inbox.
Cedes Milano manicure set
A quaint manicure set, framed in stainless steel and brown ostrich leather jacket.
Matchesfashion.com; Rs 31,335
More summer vibe
This homegrown fragrance store’s summery offering has lemon, ginger and vetiver in the mix. Now available at Vayu, Bikaner House, Delhi, and Ogaan, Hyderabad.
New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast’s witty memoir, focused on ageing parents, in graphic novel form.
Compiled by Vangmayi Parakala