Some inspired finds to add to your shopping list
- Rs10,700 crore telecom projects in north-east to improve connectivity
- Shell companies crackdown: Govt to deregister 1.20 lakh more firms
- ASK Group firm deploys Rs150 crore in 2 real estate projects in Pune
- India earned $27 bn from foreign tourist arrivals in 2017: Minister
- Indian consumers favour biometrics over passwords: Visa
Get this silk scarf with ‘Mango Universe’ by Sri-Lanka born, Toronto-based artist Rajni Perera to welcome summer. Black and white options.
Norblacknorwhite.com; $105 (around Rs7,000)
A security robot with AI, which recognizes human faces, talks to you, and sends video alerts when intruder movement is detected. Full HD 360-degree field of vision works even in pitch-dark rooms. Configure it with your Gmail and hear Atom chime “You’ve got mail” when something new lands in your inbox.
Cedes Milano manicure set
A quaint manicure set, framed in stainless steel and brown ostrich leather jacket.
Matchesfashion.com; Rs 31,335
More summer vibe
This homegrown fragrance store’s summery offering has lemon, ginger and vetiver in the mix. Now available at Vayu, Bikaner House, Delhi, and Ogaan, Hyderabad.
New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast’s witty memoir, focused on ageing parents, in graphic novel form.
Compiled by Vangmayi Parakala