Take a break
- World Toilet Day: Narendra Modi says committed to improving sanitation facilities
- Delhi government issues 117-point checklist to schools on student safety
- UIDAI says 210 government websites made public Aadhaar details
- Anti-hijacking law: Civil aviation ministry may delegate some powers to home ministry
- Banks allowed to hire machines, staffers for Aadhaar enrolment
Simply raise both shoulders up toward the ears, hold for 5 seconds, then relax. Repeat 15 times.
Sit with your fingers touching your shoulders. Then, rotate from back to front in a circular fashion. Do 15 times clockwise and anti-clockwise.
While sitting, keep your hands behind your head and bend towards the legs. Try to touch the head to the knees and keep breathing. Do five times.
Put both elbows on the thighs, try to curl the chest in forward position towards the legs while resisting the movement with the arms. Hold for 10 seconds, then release. Repeat the drill 10 times.
Wrist and foot roll
Lift hand and legs up and rotate them clockwise and anti-clockwise. Do 15 times on each side.
Side wrist and foot roll
To make it more difficult, move your hands and legs away from each other. The farther the distance, the more workout you will get.
Move your legs straight up from the floor and start rolling your ankles. Do the movement clockwise and anti-clockwise 25 times each.
Keep your hands straight up and start rolling the fists. Do the movement clockwise and anti-clockwise 25 times each.
By fitness consultant Vinod Channa