Take a break
- ‘Tata Steel-Thyssenkrupp deal structural solution for Europe: Koushik Chatterjee
- SBI to hire merchant banker for sale of non-core assets
- Govt looking at price cap on more medical devices
- Lower IUC seen as ending incumbency advantage of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea
- Yatra raises Rs100 crore venture debt from InnoVen Capital
Simply raise both shoulders up toward the ears, hold for 5 seconds, then relax. Repeat 15 times.
Sit with your fingers touching your shoulders. Then, rotate from back to front in a circular fashion. Do 15 times clockwise and anti-clockwise.
While sitting, keep your hands behind your head and bend towards the legs. Try to touch the head to the knees and keep breathing. Do five times.
Put both elbows on the thighs, try to curl the chest in forward position towards the legs while resisting the movement with the arms. Hold for 10 seconds, then release. Repeat the drill 10 times.
Wrist and foot roll
Lift hand and legs up and rotate them clockwise and anti-clockwise. Do 15 times on each side.
Side wrist and foot roll
To make it more difficult, move your hands and legs away from each other. The farther the distance, the more workout you will get.
Move your legs straight up from the floor and start rolling your ankles. Do the movement clockwise and anti-clockwise 25 times each.
Keep your hands straight up and start rolling the fists. Do the movement clockwise and anti-clockwise 25 times each.
By fitness consultant Vinod Channa