Take a break
- BigBasket to invest Rs500 crore to ramp up farmer sourcing, technology
- Building a case for equal pay
- President Kovind approves EC’s recommendation to disqualify 20 AAP MLAs
- Gujarat verdict big boost for Congress, Rahul Gandhi will lead party to victory in 2019: Ahmed Patel
- Europe readies riposte to Trump’s ‘America First’ push in Davos
Simply raise both shoulders up toward the ears, hold for 5 seconds, then relax. Repeat 15 times.
Sit with your fingers touching your shoulders. Then, rotate from back to front in a circular fashion. Do 15 times clockwise and anti-clockwise.
While sitting, keep your hands behind your head and bend towards the legs. Try to touch the head to the knees and keep breathing. Do five times.
Put both elbows on the thighs, try to curl the chest in forward position towards the legs while resisting the movement with the arms. Hold for 10 seconds, then release. Repeat the drill 10 times.
Wrist and foot roll
Lift hand and legs up and rotate them clockwise and anti-clockwise. Do 15 times on each side.
Side wrist and foot roll
To make it more difficult, move your hands and legs away from each other. The farther the distance, the more workout you will get.
Move your legs straight up from the floor and start rolling your ankles. Do the movement clockwise and anti-clockwise 25 times each.
Keep your hands straight up and start rolling the fists. Do the movement clockwise and anti-clockwise 25 times each.
By fitness consultant Vinod Channa