To make it through the rainy season without getting your feet wet, click here
1. Adidas: Terrex GTX waterproof trekking boots,at all Adidas stores, Rs7,999.
2. Crocs: ‘Prima’ ballet flat in a lightweight and odour-resistant resin, at Crocs stores and multi-brand shoe stores across the country, Rs1,295.
3. Mango: Red acrylic and mock patent leather slip-ons, at Mango stores in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai and New Delhi, Rs2,350.
4. Bata: Bata and I’ perforated PVC ballet flats, at all Bata stores, Rs299.
5. Geox: Blue loafers with a perforated waterproof rubber sole, at Shoe Tree stores across the country, Rs5,285.
6. Burberry Prorsum: Black Wellington boots with crossed buckle trims and gripped sole, at www.net-a-porter.com, £153 (about Rs12,800).
7. Geox: Coffee loafers with a perforated waterproof rubber sole, at Shoe Tree stores across the country, Rs5,885.
8. Bata: Black all-weather slip-ons, at all Bata stores, Rs1,199.
9. Puma: Red ‘RS100 Injex’ shoe in a lightweight and anti-slip foam, at all Puma stores, Rs1,299.
Aarti Basnyat contributed to this story.