Lounge Loves: iPhone 7 (PRODUCT)RED
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
Apple has announced a new addition to the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus line-up that will be available in India from April. Called the iPhone 7 (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition, it has the same specifications as the standard iPhone 7 and 7 Plus variants, there are no design changes, and no new software. Instead, these gorgeous red colour iPhones plug into the partnership between Apple, brand licensing company (RED) and the Global Fund, which aims to fight AIDS—and it is the first time Apple has made a (PRODUCT)RED iPhone. Close to 50% of the profit from each sale will fund their programmes.
All Apple resellers; Rs82,000 onwards.