Lounge Loves: iPhone 7 (PRODUCT)RED
- L&T CFO R Shankar Raman: Don’t see private sector coming back for the next couple of years
- MakeMyTrip CEO Rajesh Magow rejoins Flipkart board after 2 years
- Opening bell: Asian markets open mixed; Tata Sons in news
- Indian economy in a tailspin: What went wrong
- Rural inflation much higher than urban in the last three years
Apple has announced a new addition to the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus line-up that will be available in India from April. Called the iPhone 7 (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition, it has the same specifications as the standard iPhone 7 and 7 Plus variants, there are no design changes, and no new software. Instead, these gorgeous red colour iPhones plug into the partnership between Apple, brand licensing company (RED) and the Global Fund, which aims to fight AIDS—and it is the first time Apple has made a (PRODUCT)RED iPhone. Close to 50% of the profit from each sale will fund their programmes.
All Apple resellers; Rs82,000 onwards.