India’s Paralympic triumph
- Arun Jaitley discusses ways to revive India’s GDP growth
- India tops A.T. Kearney’s Global Services Location Index, extends lead over China
- Tata Sons spends Rs3,228.36 crore to hike stakes in group companies
- Mumbai rains: Flight operations halted, restarted at airport
- Anti-dumping duty on import of bus, truck tyres from China
At the 2016 Rio Paralympics Games that end on 18 September, Indian athletes have put up a sterling show, winning a total of four medals, including two golds.
India sent its largest ever contingent of 19 athletes to participate in the event.
Till the 2012 Paralympics, India had won a total of eight medals.
This year, more than 4,000 athletes from over 160 countries gathered in Rio to take part in the event.