Download Central: Transitpedia
- Finance ministry asks banks to open MSME intensive branches
- DoT plans to allot E and V band spectrum through auction
- Under Rahul Gandhi’s leadership Congress to build alternative narrative : Chidambaram
- Not all banks to get capital support in first tranche
- DoT mulls allotment of backhaul spectrum through auction
Those relying on public transport are a hassled lot. While there are multiple modes of transportation, the lack of a comprehensive service to link them all together and help a commuter plan his journey better was missing till now. TransitPedia, a free-to- download app, puts together various route options for a journey—using a combination of buses, trains, Metro, etc.—with the help of a timetable preloaded into its database. Users can select their starting point, destination, as well as the time. The app works offline too. The service is currently available in Delhi, Mumbai and Pune; Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh will be added soon.
Download: Google Play Store