Frizz-free hair, radiant skin, and an even complexion are just some of the goals we keep for ourselves throughout the year. We went looking for some new products that address these issues
1) For those whose mantra is ‘go natural’, Nyassa’s new line of products — from handmade soaps, lotions, body butters, salts and home fragrances made of essential oils and botanical extracts — have something for all kinds of skin. Nyassa’s handmade body and bath products, at Rs150 onward.
2) Long-wear lipstick gets a stylish new twist with the L’Oréal Paris Infallible range of lip duo compact that consists of a base coat lipstick and topcoat lip balm. They also promise that your lips will have the colour for 16 hours, and even after meals. Clairins Younger Longer Balm, at Rs3,750.
3) Vichy’s Thermal Spa Water, a mineral-rich water that soothes and fortifies skin and fights ageing, can be sprayed on your face and left on for a few minutes for a refreshed feel and look. L’Oréal Paris Infallible range of lip duo compact, at Rs800.
4) The new hair care range from L’Oreal Professionnel Liss Ultime, includes a shampoo, conditioner, hair masque, reflexium, serum, night repair cream and a power defining rinse-out treatment for all hair types. L’Oreal Professionnel Liss Ultime range of haircare products, at Rs425 onwards.
5) The Clairins Younger Longer Balm is meant for skin nourishment, hydration and revitalization. It combines natural plant extracts and advanced technology to work on skin capillaries and protects the nerve endings. Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion foundation by Max Factor, at Rs590.
6) An innovative foundation by Max Factor, when evenly applied on the skin, conceals marks and makes the skin glow without a patchy, heavy effect that many foundations tend to have. Vichy’s Thermal Spa Water, at Rs590.