• Walk into this boutique and plonk down on one of their genuine Italian leather sofas, or, even better, find the Lazyboy recliners. It’s the most comfortable you’ll get on this stretch.
Stanley Boutique (41261777). 10am-8pm
• Antique art and handicrafts and a corporate gift section too. Great place for inspirational writing desks.
Busy street: The Odyssey store on 100-ft Road.
Natesan’s Antiqarts (25357255). 10am-8pm
• Coordinated drapes, linen and home furnishing. Great for a spot of impromptu Twister, once you’ve checked on the colours of the season.
Maspar (41267696). 10.30am-8.30pm
• You didn’t know Lerros was a German brand, did you? Ach, no matter. Pick up a sweater or jacket here, you’ll need it for the walk.
Lerros (42131407). 10.30am-10pm
• Plus-size ready-to-wear clothes and accessories.
All Plus Size Store (41261229). 10.30am-9pm
• Pair of jim-jams that don’t drop during inverted ‘asanas’ and tees that don’t rise as you bend.
Urban Yoga (25210504)
• Attendants here hold up spoons like they’re wielding batons for an orchestra. You make music in the kitchen.
Vesta Zone (41155474) 10am-7pm
• A sidewalk café for pastries, and custom cakes.
Cake Walk (25205393). 10am-10pm
• Call for mango soufflé with kiwi coulis.
French Quarter Bistro (42171999). 12-3.30pm, 7-11pm
• Hot stone massages, or make-up (for both men and women).
Chandan Sparsh (42115123). 9am-9pm
• Not DC Comics of the Superman variety but those of Malayalam publishing legend D.C. Kizhakemuri. Bang across the street from the new megastore, Odyssey.
DC Books (42043638). 10.30am-8pm. Odyssey Books (42115341). 10am-10pm
• Bibs, baby clothes, diapers and milk bottles.
Baby Shop (25217080). 10.30am-8pm
• A year-long sale of framed oil canvases and handicrafts is on here.
Streisand Art (65373101). 11am-9pm
• Pick out hobby courses, or just shop for fabric.
Hobby Ideas (42063103)
• Suits to go, or get yourself measured up for one.
Stephens Brothers (41155226), Reid & Taylor (41155226). 10am-9pm
• Sanitary ware, bathroom fittings, tiles and roofing solutions.
Sai Gallerium (25210333), Somany Retail World (25203226), Roof World (41268118).
• High-fashion footwear and a mall just for shoes.
VNC Footwear (41735963). 10.15am-9.30pm. Reliance Footprint (41574831). 10.30am-10pm
• Salads and sandwiches to go.
Brio Café Bistro (42019095). 11am-11pm
• ‘Shikanji’ by the pool. Cricket on the big screen.
Xtreme Sports Bar (42407777). 12-11.30pm.
• A glass of badam milk or kulfis.
Nandini Milk Parlour. Adjoining the park at the junction of 100-Ft-Road and CMH Road. No contacts.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org