• Metallic bird: At La Boutique, Sunder Nagar Market, New Delhi, Rs1,200.
• Centrepiece: Pick up a distressed frame from a street shop and use a picture of a bird from an old calendar.
• Multi-purpose peg: At Global Handicrafts, Sunder Nagar Market, New Delhi, Rs100.
• Cotton embroidered cushion:At Silk Road & Beyond, N-Block Market, Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi, Rs450.
• Papier mâché dustbin: At Fabindia stores countrywide, Rs325.
• Tribal art painting: At The Neemrana Shop, Khan Market, New Delhi; and Rue Romain Rolland, Puducherry, Rs1,500.
• ‘Baradari’ 8-inch plate: At Good Earth, Khan Market, New Delhi; and Raghuvanshi Mills Compund, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Rs1,000.
Product Photographs by Tanuj Ahuja; Styling by Ruchika Goswamy assisted by Sudhalika Verma / Better Homes and Gardens