Around Asia in twelve teas
- Improve pricing of risk-based loans, RBI tells banks
- Delhi HC asks IndiGo, GoAir, SpiceJet and DIAL to resolve terminal dispute amicably
- Coolpad raises $300 million from Power Sun Ventures
- The hockey tournament we won’t have in January
- Vodafone tax dispute: Govt calls invocation of second arbitration ‘flagrant’ abuse of law
From milk tea infused with duck egg yolk to a delicate tea perfumed with lotus flowers; from a warming Kashmiri ‘chai’, which is both pink and salty, to a beverage from Kolkata that tastes different every time you try it—there are as many ways of preparing a brew as there are teas.