Beautiful and bizarre things to buy: From a birdie tiffin box to Sunil Mehra’s silk pocket squares
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed release, says committed to UN sanctions regime on terrorists
- Rohingya refugees’ return to Myanmar will start in 2 months: Bangladesh
- Jindal Steel could win a slice of Indian Railways’ global tender for steel rails: report
- Isro to provide satellite transponders by March 2018 to monitor suspicious vessels
- London police find no sign of shooting after Oxford Street panic
‘Men Of Style’
A beautifully produced book by Josh Sims, it profiles 43 most influential male style icons—from James Dean and Jack Kerouac, Winston Churchill and John Kennedy, to Orson Welles and
Ralph Lauren.CMYK book stores;$29.95 (about Rs2,000).
Turquoise mallard cufflinks
Meticulously hand-painted over enamel, and inspired by colonial era hunting scenes, these sterling silver and rhodium-plated cufflinks feature a game bird—a mallard—in flight.
Artful pocket squares
Art meets fashion in these limited-edition silk pocket squares from designer Sunil Mehra.
Available at Sunil Mehra stores in Delhi and Gurugram; price on request.
Keep It Hot
Birdie tiffin box
A good old stainless-steel lunch pack with some hand-painted springtime cheer.