A recipe kits face-off
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations
The hungry Bengalurean has never had it so good. Forget the choices around town, now food professionals are lining up to ensure restaurant-quality meals at home with the minimum of effort. So we sampled three recipe kits from three service providers—a fourth, Halfteaspoon.com, was mysteriously offline while we were working on this—so that you don’t have to.
Each service provider was rated on seven counts: ease of ordering (out of 10), delivery (10), packaging and freshness (20), recipe clarity (10), finished product (20), quantities (10) and value for money (20).