A recipe kits face-off
- C.S. Santosh makes strong start at Desert Storm 2018
- Fifth package bomb strikes Texas, at FedEx facility near San Antonio
- Maryland school shooting: Several shot at, campus under lockdown
- Our 1st interstellar visitor Oumuamua likely came from binary star system
- Berkshire finally reveals price of its only major deal in 2017
The hungry Bengalurean has never had it so good. Forget the choices around town, now food professionals are lining up to ensure restaurant-quality meals at home with the minimum of effort. So we sampled three recipe kits from three service providers—a fourth, Halfteaspoon.com, was mysteriously offline while we were working on this—so that you don’t have to.
Each service provider was rated on seven counts: ease of ordering (out of 10), delivery (10), packaging and freshness (20), recipe clarity (10), finished product (20), quantities (10) and value for money (20).