1) Chanel’s new line of cleansers and toners have three different lines for you to choose from, depending on what your skin requires. Tulip Tree extract in each of the cleansers captures pollutants and Bioglucane enables the skin to maintain its natural protective capacity. Pick the Comfort line to hydrate dry and sensitive skin, the Balance line to soften normal to combination skin, while the Purity products are ideal for fast action to combat the effects of pollution. Available at The Chanel Boutique, New Delhi; Shoppers Stop in Juhu, Mumbai and Ansal Plaza, New Delhi; Pantaloons, Mumbai; Lifestyle, Chennai; Central Bangalore, Bangalore. Priced at Rs1,950 for each cleanser and toner.
2) Give your make-up kit a wash of colour. Clarins’ Colour Fizz make-up range has some additions to the long lasting eyeshadow, in shades that pop. Try Sunny Yellow and Sweet Lilac if you want to move away from the regular. There’s also a new chocolate eyeliner, copper eye pencil and limited edition shades of gloss. At select department stores. Prices start at Rs700.
3) This one is for the times when you need to sit back and let others do the work. Jean Claude Biguine’s Biguine Bio Normalizing Facial, using organic products, helps to detoxify and maintain the skin’s hydration. It starts out with a short welcome massage, followed by deep cleansing and aromatic toning. After that the skin is detoxified with an exfoliating sunflower mask. That’s followed by a facial massage, a mask and is finished with a soft day cream. At 68, Chapel Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai. Priced at Rs2,500 plus tax.
4) If you need a shield from the sun, try Biotherm UV Detox SPF 50. It guards against UVA/UVB rays, neutralizes toxins and pollutants and protects from darkening. And fights skin ageing and pigment irregularities as well. Available at Available at Shoppers Stop, Bandra, Mumbai and Debenhams, Amby Mall, Gurgaon.
5) Maybelline New York adds to the Dream Mousse line. After the dessert-like texture of the foundation, explore the blush and bronzer. Sweep on the bronzer and blend into the temples, the bridge of the nose, cheeks and the tip of the chin for a just-out-of-the-sun look. The two shades of blush highlight and colour the cheeks with a soft glow. At all Maybelline New York counters, Rs175 each.
6) Indian fans have had to wait a while, but it’s been worth it. YSL’s vibrant fragrance, Elle, is now available at a beauty counter near you. Bourbon vetiver, litchi, peony, citron and freesia create a mix that you will want to make your signature scent. At select department stores, Rs5,330 for 100ml.