Salasar Techno Engineering IPO oversubscribed 1.55 times on Day 1
The Salasar Techno Engineering IPO received bids for 51,47,250 shares against the total issue size of 33,21,000 shares
Latest News »
- Govt to quiz Philip Morris on marketing of Marlboro cigarettes in India
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al- Baghdadi still alive: James Mattis
- Trump, Modi coming to power unleashed ferocious animosity against minorities: Martin Luther King III
- Why the poor don’t kill us
- Benjamin Clementine: The troubadour of deep thoughts
New Delhi: The initial public offer (IPO) of infrastructure firm Salasar Techno Engineering was oversubscribed 1.55 times on the first day of bidding on Wednesday.
The IPO, which would close on 17 July, received bids for 51,47,250 shares against the total issue size of 33,21,000 shares, data available with the NSE at the end of the day showed. The issue comprises 33.21 lakh equity shares at a price of Rs108 per equity share aggregating to Rs35.86 crore.
More From Livemint »
Proceeds from the issue will be utilised for meeting working capital requirements and general corporate purposes. Rajasthan-based Salasar Techno provides customised steel fabrication solutions in the domestic market. Sarthi Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd is the book running lead manager to the offer.
The equity shares are proposed to be listed on the NSE and BSE.