Salasar Techno Engineering IPO oversubscribed 1.55 times on Day 1
New Delhi: The initial public offer (IPO) of infrastructure firm Salasar Techno Engineering was oversubscribed 1.55 times on the first day of bidding on Wednesday.
The IPO, which would close on 17 July, received bids for 51,47,250 shares against the total issue size of 33,21,000 shares, data available with the NSE at the end of the day showed. The issue comprises 33.21 lakh equity shares at a price of Rs108 per equity share aggregating to Rs35.86 crore.
Proceeds from the issue will be utilised for meeting working capital requirements and general corporate purposes. Rajasthan-based Salasar Techno provides customised steel fabrication solutions in the domestic market. Sarthi Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd is the book running lead manager to the offer.
The equity shares are proposed to be listed on the NSE and BSE.
- Listen hard, Mark Zuckerberg. Google’s turned up the audio in India
- L&T CFO R Shankar Raman: Don’t see private sector coming back for the next couple of years
- MakeMyTrip CEO Rajesh Magow rejoins Flipkart board after 2 years
- Opening bell: Asian markets open mixed; Tata Sons in news
- Indian economy in a tailspin: What went wrong