Nekkanti Sea Foods files draft papers with Sebi for Rs750 crore IPO
New Delhi: Sea foods exporter Nekkanti Sea Foods has filed draft papers with capital markets regulator Sebi to raise an estimated Rs750 crore through an initial share sale.
The company is the third sea foods exporter that approached Sebi with IPO papers in less than a month.
Earlier, Sandhya Marines and Devi Seafoods had filed filled their respective preliminary papers with the market watchdog.
Nekkanti Sea Foods’ IPO comprises fresh issuance of shares worth Rs250 crore, besides, an offer for sale of up to 80 lakh equity shares by the existing shareholders, according to draft papers filed with Sebi.
Proceeds of the issue will be utilised towards working capital requirements. According to merchant banking sources the company is expected to raise Rs750 crore through the initial public offer (IPO).
Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors will manage the company’s public issue. The equity shares are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE.
Nikanti Sea Foods is among the country’s leading processors and exporters of processed frozen shrimp products with over three decades of operations.
- Global gold prices edge down as dollar stays firm ahead of US Fed meeting
- Govt proposes to ease environment rules for construction sector
- US, South Korea, Japan discuss denuclearization, summits
- Apple is said to develop displays to replace Samsung screens
- Market Live: Sensex, Nifty trade lower, metal stocks fall