Micro, small and medium industries worst hit in credit slowdown
- Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSRCP to conduct ‘Walk with Jaganna’ in Andhra Pradesh
- Acer Aspire 5 Review: One of the first to adopt the newest Intel chips
- ‘Padmaavat’ protests: 50 supporters of Karni Sena detained in Mumbai
- Google, Tencent, Sequoia China join $15 million funding for pharma start-up XtalPi
- WEF Davos 2018: Donald Trump to meet Theresa May, Benjamin Netanyahu, other world leaders
The chart takes a longer-term view of the growth in bank credit among the various sectors.
Note that the slowdown in credit growth has been most pronounced in 2015-16 in micro, small and medium scale industries.
Growth in bank credit to large scale industry has been better than last year.
The fastest growth has been in the growth of personal loans.