Amtek Auto shares skid over 3% post Q4 earnings
- Defection of MNS corporators to Shiv Sena shakes up Maharashtra’s politics
- SC cracker ban brought respite, but a lot needs to be done
- Can blockchain technology be an answer to India’s land governance woes?
- Can see bright Samvat 2074 ahead: Ramesh Damani
- Mutual funds trim metals, retail holdings, tank up on financial stocks in September
New Delhi: Shares of auto component maker Amtek Auto on Monday fell over 3% after the company reported a Rs307.57 crore net loss for the march quarter.
The stock dropped 3.14% to close at Rs33.90 on BSE.
During the day, it came down by 3.42% to Rs33.80. On NSE, shares of the company dipped 3.28% to Rs 33.90. On the volume front, 2.35 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 16 lakh shares changed hands on NSE during the day.
The company had posted a loss of Rs563 crore in the same quarter of 2015-16, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing last week. Income from operations stood at Rs448.45 crore as compared to Rs 650.76 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.