Amtek Auto shares skid over 3% post Q4 earnings
- Bomb explosion in Thailand kills 3, wounds 18
- Market Live: Sensex hits new record high, Nifty crosses 10,900, ONGC shares up 6%
- Oxfam survey points India’s rising income inequality ahead of WEF
- Rupee opens marginally weaker against US dollar
- ‘Jumanji’ gives Sony longest box-office win streak since 2001
New Delhi: Shares of auto component maker Amtek Auto on Monday fell over 3% after the company reported a Rs307.57 crore net loss for the march quarter.
The stock dropped 3.14% to close at Rs33.90 on BSE.
During the day, it came down by 3.42% to Rs33.80. On NSE, shares of the company dipped 3.28% to Rs 33.90. On the volume front, 2.35 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 16 lakh shares changed hands on NSE during the day.
The company had posted a loss of Rs563 crore in the same quarter of 2015-16, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing last week. Income from operations stood at Rs448.45 crore as compared to Rs 650.76 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.