CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises to raise Rs305 crore via NCDs
- Russia rebukes Donald Trump over Iran, North Korea, accuses US of treaty breach
- Yogi govt plans capital punishment for hooch deaths in UP, may issue ordinance soon
- Madrid has imposed ‘de facto’ state of emergency in Catalonia: Catalan President
- Syria: Battle for IS capital Raqqa reaches ‘final stages’
- Hurricane Maria, Category 4 storm, makes landfall on Puerto Rico
New Delhi: Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd, which runs Cafe Coffee Day, on Saturday said its board has approved raising of Rs305 crore through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
“The company at its board meeting held today inter alia approved draft disclosure documents for issue of rated, unlisted non-convertible debentures of Rs 305 crore on private placement basis,” Coffee Day Enterprises said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing.
The company will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt. The coffee chain’s Rs1,150-crore initial public offer (IPO) had hit the market in October 2015.