CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises to raise Rs305 crore via NCDs
- Rs10,700 crore telecom projects in north-east to improve connectivity
- Shell companies crackdown: Govt to deregister 1.20 lakh more firms
- ASK Group firm deploys Rs150 crore in 2 real estate projects in Pune
- India earned $27 bn from foreign tourist arrivals in 2017: Minister
- Indian consumers favour biometrics over passwords: Visa
New Delhi: Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd, which runs Cafe Coffee Day, on Saturday said its board has approved raising of Rs305 crore through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
“The company at its board meeting held today inter alia approved draft disclosure documents for issue of rated, unlisted non-convertible debentures of Rs 305 crore on private placement basis,” Coffee Day Enterprises said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing.
The company will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt. The coffee chain’s Rs1,150-crore initial public offer (IPO) had hit the market in October 2015.