CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises to raise Rs305 crore via NCDs
CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt
Latest News »
- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro lashes out at ‘insolent’ US sanctions
- Decision to form govt with BJP taken in interest of Bihar, says CM Nitish Kumar
- SC dismisses plea seeking stay on Indu Sarkar
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial in Tamil Nadu
- USB 3.2 will make your existing cables twice as fast, but with newer devices
New Delhi: Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd, which runs Cafe Coffee Day, on Saturday said its board has approved raising of Rs305 crore through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
“The company at its board meeting held today inter alia approved draft disclosure documents for issue of rated, unlisted non-convertible debentures of Rs 305 crore on private placement basis,” Coffee Day Enterprises said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing.
The company will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt. The coffee chain’s Rs1,150-crore initial public offer (IPO) had hit the market in October 2015.