CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises to raise Rs305 crore via NCDs
CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt
Latest News »
- US senator slams Chinese paper for ‘threatening’ university chancellor for hosting Dalai Lama
- Isro’s PSLV-C38 successfully places Cartosat-2, 30 other satellites into orbit
- Lounge Loves: ‘Daughters of the Dust’
- Lessons to learn from the Emergency
- Govt extends ban on import of milk, milk products from China
New Delhi: Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd, which runs Cafe Coffee Day, on Saturday said its board has approved raising of Rs305 crore through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
“The company at its board meeting held today inter alia approved draft disclosure documents for issue of rated, unlisted non-convertible debentures of Rs 305 crore on private placement basis,” Coffee Day Enterprises said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing.
The company will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt. The coffee chain’s Rs1,150-crore initial public offer (IPO) had hit the market in October 2015.