Tata Power raises Rs3,500 crore via debentures
- Gold, silver recover on renewed demand in Mumbai
- Gujarat elections 2017: 1,703 candidates file nominations for 1st phase
- Government forms task force to review income tax laws
- Dharmadhikari panel: Air India pilots guild accepts common pay structure
- Supreme Court says gram panchayat certificates no proof of citizenship
New Delhi: Tata Power on Wednesday said it has raised Rs3,500 crore through an issuance of unsecured, taxable, redeemable, non-cumulative, listed, rated and non-convertible debentures worth Rs3,500 crore on a private placement basis.
Last month, Tata Power’s board at its meeting held on 11 July, had approved issuance of non-cumulative, redeemable, taxable, listed, rated securities in the form of non-convertible debentures up to an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs3,500 crore.
The tenor of these securities is three years and these debentures will mature on 3 August 2019.
Stock of the company today ended at Rs71.50, down 0.56% from the previous close on BSE.