Edelweiss Financial Services shares rise 4% despite three block deals
Latest News »
- Utkal Express derailment: Railways put the death toll in UP train accident at 21
- Utkal Express derailment: Trains on Meerut line cancelled or diverted till 6pm
- Booty Patooti Bootcut Pants
- Rahul Gandhi taking steps to bring opposition parties together: Aiyar
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan will lead BJP in Madhya Pradesh polls: Amit Shah
Mumbai: Shares of Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd on Friday opened sharply lower after three block deals. In the opening trade, the stock fell as much as 5% to touch a low of Rs127.25 a share but recovered soon and jumped 4%.
The scrip, however, closed almost flat as it rose up 0.07% to Rs134.20.
The company witnessed three block deals in which around 70.10 million shares or 8.4% stake of the company changed hands, according to a Bloomberg report.
However, details of the buyers and sellers were not known.
According to a CNBC report, First Carlyle Ventures sold its 9.2% stake in the company. As of Thursday’s close price First Carlyle Ventures stake valued at around Rs 912 crore.