Biocon shareholders approve issue of bonus shares
Biocon shareholders have approved the issue of bonus shares by way of capitalisation of reserves
Latest News »
- World Bank raises $500 million with ‘pandemic bonds’
- Uncertainty looms over pub capital Bengaluru
- GST: Snack sales likely to be hit as higher tax may force makers to hike prices
- US labour secretary calls for increasing salary of H1B visa holders
- Axis Bank shares gain 4% after it declares 80% bad loans as secured
New Delhi: Biotechnology major Biocon on Wednesday said its shareholders have approved issue of bonus shares. The company’s shareholders have approved the issue of bonus shares by way of capitalisation of reserves, Biocon said in a regulatory filing.
“Consequent to the shareholders’ approval the authorised share capital of the company stands increased from Rs110 crore divided into 22 crore shares of Rs5 each to Rs300 crore divided into 60 crore shares of Rs5 each,” it added.
The ordinary resolution was passed with 99.99% of the members favouring the move. Biocon shares on Wednesday ended 0.77% up at Rs998.50 apiece on BSE.