Biocon shareholders approve issue of bonus shares
- Rahul Gandhi says India feeling tired, directionless, only Congress can take it forward
- Bengaluru, India’s Silicon Valley, faces man-made water crisis
- Daler Mehndi sentenced to 2 years jail in human trafficking case, gets bail
- Xi Jinping re-elected as China’s president, loyalist Wang Qishan vice president
- Andrew McCabe, former FBI deputy director, fired right before he was to retire
New Delhi: Biotechnology major Biocon on Wednesday said its shareholders have approved issue of bonus shares. The company’s shareholders have approved the issue of bonus shares by way of capitalisation of reserves, Biocon said in a regulatory filing.
“Consequent to the shareholders’ approval the authorised share capital of the company stands increased from Rs110 crore divided into 22 crore shares of Rs5 each to Rs300 crore divided into 60 crore shares of Rs5 each,” it added.
The ordinary resolution was passed with 99.99% of the members favouring the move. Biocon shares on Wednesday ended 0.77% up at Rs998.50 apiece on BSE.