Real estate prices: Bhubaneswar
- Ford sees big opportunity for smart mobility services in India
- Irdai panel to help move to risk-based capital norms in 3 years
- LTCG case: Sebi revokes trading ban on 14 entities
- Bangladesh imposes mobile phone ban on Rohingya refugees
- Govt to set up 5 scrap-based steel plants with Rs500 crore investment
Look out for real estate data in this space for cities such as Delhi and NCR, Mumbai and suburbs, Bengaluru, Mysore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Chandigarh, etc. The price range is Rs50 lakh to above Rs75 lakh. This week we take a look at some properties in Bhubaneswar.