Real estate prices: Bhubaneswar
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
Look out for real estate data in this space for cities such as Delhi and NCR, Mumbai and suburbs, Bengaluru, Mysore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Chandigarh, etc. The price range is Rs50 lakh to above Rs75 lakh. This week we take a look at some properties in Bhubaneswar.