Real estate prices: Bhubaneswar
- PM Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail on 28 Nov, ticket prices to be notified soon
- Mars liquid water hopes drying up as ‘flowing streams’ may be sand
- Gold prices stay weak on global cues, muted demand
- Lucknow to elect first woman mayor in 100 years
- Militants kill territorial army jawan, bullet-riddled body found in Shopian
Look out for real estate data in this space for cities such as Delhi and NCR, Mumbai and suburbs, Bengaluru, Mysore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Chandigarh, etc. The price range is Rs50 lakh to above Rs75 lakh. This week we take a look at some properties in Bhubaneswar.