Aurobindo Pharma founders to sell up to $135 million of shares
- Lok Sabha adjourned till noon amid uproar
- Gujarat elections: Celebrations break out in BJP camp in Gandhinagar
- Deals Buzz: Bain Capital takes $450 million bridge loan to fund Axis Bank deal
- Skymet raises Series C funding from Germany’s InsuResilience Investment Fund
- Honor Holly 4 Review: Close to Xiaomi Redmi 4, but not better
Mumbai: The founders of Aurobindo Pharma are selling shares worth up to $135 million in a block trade on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
The drugmaker is selling the shares in a price range of Rs 810 to Rs830, the term sheet showed.
The price range equates to a discount of between 3.1% and 5.5% of Wednesday closing price of Rs856.85. Reuters