Aurobindo Pharma founders to sell up to $135 million of shares
- US Fed goes for 25bps rate hike in Jerome Powell’s 1st meeting as chair
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg to speak as Washington scrutiny reignites
- Cabinet allows ITI Ltd to issue 18 crore fresh equity shares to public
- Sun Pharma gets US FDA approval for plaque psoriasis drug ILUMYA
- India, UAE providing ‘strategic edge’ to ties
Mumbai: The founders of Aurobindo Pharma are selling shares worth up to $135 million in a block trade on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
The drugmaker is selling the shares in a price range of Rs 810 to Rs830, the term sheet showed.
The price range equates to a discount of between 3.1% and 5.5% of Wednesday closing price of Rs856.85. Reuters