Aurobindo Pharma founders to sell up to $135 million of shares
Latest News »
- India-focused offshore funds, ETFs see inflow of $4.6 billion in FY18 so far
- US designates Hizbul Mujahideen as foreign terrorist group
- Tata Motors eyeing electric vehicles market with great interest: Mukund Rajan
- 3rd Business Climate Summit to be held in New Delhi on 31 Aug and 1 Sept
- Trai proposes changes in mobile number portability rules to curb request rejection
Mumbai: The founders of Aurobindo Pharma are selling shares worth up to $135 million in a block trade on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
The drugmaker is selling the shares in a price range of Rs 810 to Rs830, the term sheet showed.
The price range equates to a discount of between 3.1% and 5.5% of Wednesday closing price of Rs856.85. Reuters