Aurobindo Pharma founders to sell up to $135 million of shares
Aurobindo Pharma is selling the shares in a price range of Rs 810 to Rs830
Latest News »
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
Mumbai: The founders of Aurobindo Pharma are selling shares worth up to $135 million in a block trade on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
The drugmaker is selling the shares in a price range of Rs 810 to Rs830, the term sheet showed.
The price range equates to a discount of between 3.1% and 5.5% of Wednesday closing price of Rs856.85. Reuters