15 June 2017: Mint50 schemes to invest in
- Pakistan extends detention of 2008 Mumbai attacks mastermind Hafiz Saeed
- China’s 19th party Congress: What we learned on day two
- Rex Tillerson signals impatience with China while vowing to stay on
- Air India disinvestment: Unions to meet to discuss strategy next week
- Delhi wakes up to better air quality than 2016, but pollution levels far from safe
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover is ideal.
You can view our complete list of Mint50 schemes here