15 June 2017: Mint50 schemes to invest in
Latest News »
- Market round-up: Trump deregulation could boost US banks’ profit
- India urges WTO to prepare agenda for Buenos Aires ministerial meet in December
- Sequoia India to acquire Faces Cosmetics Canada from Everstone Capital
- Karnataka launches mobile planetariums to promote science & astronomy among students
- AFSPA: Over to the states?
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover is ideal.
You can view our complete list of Mint50 schemes here