DCB Bank shares fall nearly 4% post Q4 results
DCB Bank shares fell by 3.56% to end at Rs 173.25 on BSE after it reported 24.3% fall in the net profit in the fourth quarter results
Latest News »
- Donald Trump hails ‘energy revolution’ as exports surge
- Ahead of GST rollout, retailers advance sale season to offer steeper discounts
- Hedge funds can’t compete with stocks in tough Indian market, says Andrew Holland
- Aadhaar-PAN linking must from 1 July, govt notifies rules
- Tension in Haryana village after flags inscribed with ‘786’ put up in temple
New Delhi: Shares of DCB Bank on Monday fell by nearly 4% after it reported 24.3% fall in net profit for the fourth quarter of last fiscal ended 31 March. The stock went down by 3.56% to end at Rs 173.25 on BSE.
During the day, it lost 6.7% to Rs 167.60. On NSE, the share price dipped 3.56% to Rs 173.30.
On the volume front, 6.80 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 59 lakh shares changed hands on NSE during the day.
Private sector DCB Bank has reported 24.3% fall in net profit at Rs 53 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31 of 2016-17 fiscal. The bank had reported net profit of Rs 70 crore in January-March quarter of 2015-16.
Total income for the period under review was Rs 284 crore, up 23% from Rs 230 crore a year ago, the bank said in a statement on Friday.
Its gross non-performing assets were at 1.59% as on March 31, 2017, slightly up from 1.51% year ago. Net NPAs or bad loans were 0.79% of the net advances, as against 0.75% year earlier.