DCB Bank shares fall nearly 4% post Q4 results
Latest News »
- 12-year-old boy dies of dengue, first fatality in Delhi: MCD
- First set of GST tax deposits nets govt Rs42,000 crore
- Essar Oil CEO resigns as Rosneft rejigs board on $13 billion takeover
- ISRO chief Kiran Kumar says looking at consortium for PSLVs
- Arun Jaitley to meet CMs to firm up NITI Aayog’s 3-year action agenda
New Delhi: Shares of DCB Bank on Monday fell by nearly 4% after it reported 24.3% fall in net profit for the fourth quarter of last fiscal ended 31 March. The stock went down by 3.56% to end at Rs 173.25 on BSE.
During the day, it lost 6.7% to Rs 167.60. On NSE, the share price dipped 3.56% to Rs 173.30.
On the volume front, 6.80 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 59 lakh shares changed hands on NSE during the day.
Private sector DCB Bank has reported 24.3% fall in net profit at Rs 53 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31 of 2016-17 fiscal. The bank had reported net profit of Rs 70 crore in January-March quarter of 2015-16.
Total income for the period under review was Rs 284 crore, up 23% from Rs 230 crore a year ago, the bank said in a statement on Friday.
Its gross non-performing assets were at 1.59% as on March 31, 2017, slightly up from 1.51% year ago. Net NPAs or bad loans were 0.79% of the net advances, as against 0.75% year earlier.